Saturday 17 April 2010

Busy busy busy...........................




Well I just don't know where the time goes these days!my gran always used to say that as you get older time speeds up , and i am sure its true! so will the person who is speeding up my life please stop as I have a million and one things that i want to do but i just don't seem to have the time!I am currently trying to get the garden tidied up seeing as we now have some decent dry days, and i get so far then i get distracted by something,and before i know it, its time to go to bed again.!As I said I have a million and one things to do..i need to finish off the painting in the bedrooom of our holiday let that i started over a week ago , but it got put on hold when the weather turned nice..i just cannot bear to be in doors when its so sunny!I have a huge pile of ironing to do and i need to start off seeds for the garden.We were watching a programme on the tv called "Edible Garden" and the lady presenter made it look so easy (i'm sure its not!) so we have decided to take part of our garden and turn it into a veg plot...i know it won't be easy because we will have to protect it from "Bionic bunny" who i am sure is hiding under a bush in my garden as we speak.....and also from "superslug" who moves like grease lightening..either that or he's invisible as all you seem to see is the damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment